Jun 14, 2007

i will find mark weiner. love. end of story.





DOTTIE'S WORDS OF WISDOM
"You should have only one criminal in your town. That way if something bad happens, you'll always know who did it."

Poems by Boney

BONEY: Hey kids, who wants to hear some poems?
KIDS: We do!!!
BONEY: Well, there's a lot of things that I want and I can't have. Now get outta here!!!
KIDS: Boo hoo, boo hoo!
BONEY: Okay, Okay! Don't cry!

Hickory Dickory Dock

Hickory dickory dock,
P.U., is that your sock?
And oh, achoo!
I smell your shoe.
Hickory dickory dock.

Hickory dickory, sneeze,
Did you cut the cheese?
I will yell,
Because you smell.
Hickory dickory, sneeze!

Iggy Wiggy

Iggy wiggy was a slug,
Happy, short and fat.
She crawled upon a railroad track,
Chugga chugga splat!!


NOW, GET OUTTA HERE!
I'm Boney, I'm Boney, leave me aloney!

Hey, here's the words to my song:
BONEY'S DINOSAUR STOMP
Composed and written by Manny De Magistris

COME ON EVERYBODY, THERE'S A WILD NEW DANCE AROUND.
IT'S A DINOSAUR STOMP, STOMP YOUR FEET ON THE GROUND.
TWIST YOUR HEELS AND SEE HOW GOOD IT FEELS.
DOING BONEY'S DINOSAUR STOMP.
COME ON EVERYBODY NOW, LEFT RIGHT
STOMP YOUR FEET,
STICK OUT YOUR NECK,
GET INTO THE BEAT.
UP DOWN,
TWO KNEES BENT,
WIGGLE YOUR TAIL,
AND STOMP WITH A FRIEND.
CLAP YOUR HANDS,
SHAKE YOUR BONES AND DANCE.
DOING BONEY'S DINOSAUR STOMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment