Jun 28, 2007

best day for my bad music taste EVERRR

umm mandy moore has a new album coming out... i love her... and i totally friended her on myspace.... also i often use facebook terms regarding myspace.... like saying "i friended her" or saying "i left you a comment on your wall".... oh shame on me.

(i tried to post a video here of the spice girls and hot they are goign on tour but it didnt work so i am going to need you to use your imagination please.... i cant fucking wait i need to see them in concert like whoahahahhaah)

matt kamel and i signed up on the website for the chance to buy tickets... can you belive that.. you have to enter for the chance for tickets, god i need to be there to support my ladies!

also a million thankyous to matt who helped me yesterday. he had a anser for all my stupid questions and never got annoyed... thankkkkk youuuuuu.

its really reallllyyy reallllllllllyyy hot, yesterday my feet were on fire... litterly... natalia told me i should talk to my doctor about it.... we went to the beach yesterday, my back got burnt. HOT FEET HOT FEET HOOOTTTTHOTTHOTTTTTTFEEETTTTT.

im goign to isreal so soon, and before i go im goign to stay in nyc for a few days with AJ... there are a bunch of people i want to see when i go (andrew!!!! greggg, matt, jessie) i havnt seen AJ in sooo fucking long almost 2 years.... i havnt seen andrew in almost 1 year.... and i havent seen greg in like 3.... so although it would be nice to stay with jessie, i have seen her recently and i need to put in some time with the others, also i may stay for a few days after isreal. i jut cant wait to see everyone in ny, and meet the people on my trip, how exciting, i feel like this is the last time in my life i will have this feeling of not knowing people and being excited but scared ya know... maybe if i ever go back to school.... i hope

ive been spending mucho time with the fam cause i have nothing to do ever, nana barbra took me to lunch and to get my nails did, also i saw cousin susan at cheryl annes bakery and we have plans for this week, i saw auntie carol last week we went to dinner with ari's mom who is soooo cute, ari is in isreal now, im sad we ended up on differnt trips, but maybe being alone will be good for me, i can learn more about myself or something, but ya auntie carol or auntie carroll or whatever AHHH... she had surgery this past week so i am goign to spend some time over at her place making sure she doesnt ened anything and keeping her company while uncle bobby is in florida, also as my mother pointed out they have air conditioning! i went over to auntie lesleys to go to the pool but ened up not making it to the pool... but it was nice to see her and bethany





No comments:

Post a Comment