Jan 25, 2007

need a new job



moving

I'm Fergalicious (so delicious)
My body stay vicious
I be up in the gym just working on my fitness
He's my witness (oooh wee)
I put yo' boy on rock rock
And he be lining down the block just to watch what I got (four, tres, two, uno)

i need a new job

Some ask me questions
Why am I so real
But they don't understand me
I really don't know the deal
About a brother trying hard to make it right
Not long ago before
I won this fight sing
Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
Why don't they just let me live (Tell me why)
I don't need permission
Make my own decisions oh
That's my prerogative

boys boys boys

i started a rap group the other day
our name is we abriev
we are goign to blow up on the space
yoms. noms.
its me and leo he is almost here
we are goign to smoke a blung, make me a sick resume, and shave his head
leos a babe with short hair
we are the best rap gang evs.

No comments:

Post a Comment