Jan 7, 2007

"i think blogs are stupid"





today (sunday) is my day off. Jessie and i went to target. i spent to much money on stuff for my new place (bedding, cleaning supplies) driving home i cried cause it was so much money and i worked so hard for nothing. i told Jessie i should be exempt for taxes. File it under Jewish girls entering the real world.

I got superstar and Ella enchanted on DVD

Jessie got me me grandmas boy and we are watching it now

but I am on this and when I asked what I should title it Jessie said "I think blogs are stupid" aka Jessie is the best secretary.

AND MY FELT ELVIS IS OUT AND READY TO BE ENJOYED.

1 comment:

  1. do you ever wish you could fuck your self?!?!?!? no seiously, sometimes i look at myself and lm like....omg , i know you MUST feel the same way even if you wont amit it!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete