Jan 30, 2009

number nine



act.1
scene.1

questonionable

act.1
scene.2

not bad... not bad at all

act.1
scene.3

LAME TO THE MAXXX or should i say MAx


intermission


act.2
scene.1

teetering

act.2
scene.2

bewilderingly bad. back to questionable. concluded with lame.

act.2.
scene.3

So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

But there's one thing I know
The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me

It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me


intermission


act.3
scene.1

good.




since your asleep and im not so good at that i figured i would talk to you about things here. 3 people unfriended me on facebook this week. imagine that. 3 people. 1 of whom has been inside me. this one doesnt make me sad, more giggly... poor poor kid... something is off. 2nd i am just baffled and in disbelief about. so quick to run on the internet and not only unfriend but block. i guess what she was trying to say is that if we are not facebook friends then we are not friends, but bitch owes me money son. fucking crazy. 3rd who was probably the first to go makes me sad. i really fucked things up there. if you feel someway you feel it whether its right or wrong. i feel guilty and sad and partially to blame.






god. the fact that i just wrote that makes me cringe.

go to bed its 4:00AM