Dec 22, 2008

happy birthday jesus = jews in florida

already feeling a little better. maybe it was the dead weight.

sigh.

i remember our first kiss and when i first saw your eyes and that jig you did and when they said we were flirting but i was naive.



little orphan annie can say it better then me:

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way






tomorrow i am going to florida. its time for a vacation. sun in the fun. backspace. fun in the sun.

then i am flying to buffalo

then we are going to torronto for new years! the jonas brothers are totally going to be staying on our floor (again) and this time those boys are painting there bodies white with us!