May 18, 2008

von dutch trucker hats





















i want to go to africa to save the children.

im also thinking about goign to israel for 5 months to do some things but keep i dont know... im also thinking about moving away from boston cause im kinda over it and i want to move someplace and do something i just dont know

help

tell me what to do

i am in florida

and yesterday i went to sammys bat mitzvah, leo was my date and he is amazing! i think i am kinda secretly in love with him but maybe its not that much of a secret cause i think everyone is in love with him... or at least they should be because he is amazing

i was thinking about all the amazing friends i have and i really do love them all

friends tell me what i should do with my life

and my father is becoming a flight atendent

No comments:

Post a Comment