Apr 15, 2008

sext messages

"layer she chuckled, not layers, ding dongs!"

some how i lost most of all the ones i sent

"at my last tupperwear party i asked if there was a container large enough to fit all of my regrets"

"hahahahah the answer? sadly no"

"she really wanted to please him. And then just be4 orgasm she looked at his face and it was like looking into the windows of an empty house."

"it was inded the sound of her head collapsing into the deep abyss of her stomach never to be found again. the relief came from knowing her hopes and heart had grown cold, never to feel that agonizing pain again, the pain of being pushed aside. Emptiness remained, umwilling to shatter."

"he brushed away my affections as if they were spiderwebs on his face."

"from my eyes, maybe to penetrate my secretless eyes, to gain more life. his smirk led me to believe he was hiding somthing. always withholding and i always clawing, tearing at thin air to get some relief, some fucking explanation for these bizarre trysts."

"i slid my shorts to my ankles, slowly, prolongign the experience because i knew itd be more gratifying that way, like with so many other things in life."


how did i erase them??? why???? how??/

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete