Feb 29, 2008

and so i creap

some crazy lady was yelling shit at me on the bus this morning. talking about god and how she wasnt baptised and how i was baptised, i forget everything she said cause it was all so nuts but she just kept stairing right at me with these haunting baby blue eyes and she was pointing at me. i triend not to look but her eyes were so bright that unless i closed my eyes i could some how still see them out of my perifs. she was she was right across from me face to face. her eyes omggg her eyes were haunting i dont know what i am saying. she was saying crazy shit to me and everyone was looking at me and i was just trying to not do anything, then the driver yelled at her, she calmed for a bit, then started again, then he yelled again and she was quiet, and i started to read my dirty novel and looked up and she was gone. i hope shes waiting for me i kind of love her. the things coming out of her mouth were amazing. i fucked right now. i wish i had recorded her.

little white pill. work was stressing me out.

happy leap year mother fuckers.

happy birthday beth rubentein. she was this girl i went to elimentary school with and was litterly 6'1 in 5th grade. she also had some fake birthday party once (ya know leap year) and everyone watched hocas pokus but i was too scared (ya i know i was also terrified of the lion king) so i sat in her parents room and watched 60 minutes. how the hell didnt that freak me out. slutty sarah jessica parker or aids epidemic in africa...

these eyes.

1 comment: