Aug 9, 2007

rip myspace profile

I grew up on the mean streets of boston my daddy retired and now we live in boynton beach... i think im rad and your mom thinks im bad cause i think nothing of swearing infront of you dad please bitchesss and bitchesss this shit been had!


i have a whole lot of passion for art marijuana and fashion! pink cigarettes, valium & tea , Trailer Parks and Mobile Homes, playing dress up, Nylon magazine, flying horses, Elvis, painting, perrier, pumping iron, paris nights, '93 honda accords, jogging(w/ a soft J), bubble baths, watermelon in bed, and oringina

television pollutes the brain so here is a exert from a book i feel will challenge your inner voice "Are you there God? It's me, Margaret. I can't wait until two o'clock God. That's when our dance starts. Do you think I'll get Philip Leroy for a partner? It's not so much that I like him as a person God, but as a boy he's very handsome. And I'd love to dance with him... just once or twice. Thank you God."

80 to 90 pound cracked out flat chested females with blonde hair and big dreams



also just got back from israel... pictures to come somtime maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment